VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Earn community service hours, have invaluable experiences while working with children/adults with special needs, and learn from therapy professionals!
- June 27 from 6:30-8:30 pm at Headquarters Library-1201 Caroline Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- July 8 from 10 am-12 pm at Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU-Fredericksburg Therapy Center-10530 Spotsylvania Ave, Suite 102, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
- Summer Session 2017-July 24-28 at Battlefield Middle School (Session 1: 9 am-12 pm and Session 2: 1 pm-4 pm)
- Specialty Session 2017-August 14-18 at CYT Studio, 701 Westwood Office Park, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 from 9 am-12 pm
***2017 NEW volunteer application click HERE. RETURNING volunteer application click HERE. Visit the events page for more information.
- Must be age 13-adult
- Must be available for a Volunteer Orientation
- Must be available for the full session assigned
- Community service hours upon request
- Experience with children with special needs
- Exposure to professionals trained to work with people with disabilities
A HUGE thank you to all of our volunteers who helped with Summer Session 2015 and our Fall 2015 Adult Yoga/theatre series!
Please contact us with any questions or for more information!